Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Were having a Baby!
We are so excited to be telling everyone that we are having a baby...i am 19 weeks and we just had our ultra sound. Everything looks good and no problems that they could see. So we are thrilled with that! But I'm sure everyone is wondering if its a boy or girl especially with our record. We are happy to say that we are having a GIRL!!! We are so happy and truly feel blessed that she is healthy and we just continue to pray that everything will go well. We will try to post pictures later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... Finally a girl. I'm so excited for you guys.
Congratulations!! I can't express how nice it is to have another girl in the house.
Wahoo!!!!! So happy for you! We are so excited. Patty is going to spoil that little girl rotten. Little Lexie is going to have alittle cousin tp play with at bear lake. Wahooo one more time:)
CONGRATS!!!!! Connor and I are so excited for you guys. It's about time a little girl shows up in the brown family ;) We are glad she is healthy, keep us updated! We love you!
Post a Comment