We only got to spend two days at the beach...and we loved every minute of it! The boys loved running from the waves and looking for shells. WE LOVE THE BEACH!
oh I love the beach! I love the family picture too..your boys are so adorable! and looks like you guys had a blast at Disney land..I am so jealous!! someday..
Great pictures you must have had professional photographers there. How fun I am ready to go back right now. Happy Easter Love you guys. Papa Grandma and Candice
4 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE! LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURE on the beach and really do love Jason and the boys running in the water. LOVE LOVE LOVE! HOW FUN!
Wow Awesome Pictures!
oh I love the beach! I love the family picture too..your boys are so adorable! and looks like you guys had a blast at Disney land..I am so jealous!! someday..
Great pictures you must have had professional photographers there. How fun I am ready to go back right now. Happy Easter Love you guys. Papa Grandma and Candice
Post a Comment